Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USADescription
The workshop is designed for graduate students, post-doctoral researchers and faculty with knowledge of protein function and structure but no or limited experience of neutron sciences.
- Small Angle Scattering
- Labeling techniques
- Educate participants in neutron scattering techniques, instrumentation and data collection, analysis and interpretation.
- Expose participants to cutting-edge research in neutron structural biology.
- Build interactions between participants, their university groups, and ORNL neutron scattering experts to develop new research projects.
- Fellowships: Travel and accommodation costs are reimbursed for participants from U.S. institutions. There are no registration fees for any participant.
- Application Deadline: Currently open and will end April 18, 2014.
Flora MeilleurE-Mail URL Phone
Molecular & Structural Biochemistry
North Carolina State University
Neutron Scattering Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory