You are cordially invited to participate in The Energy & Materials Research Conference – EMR2015, which will be held in Madrid (Spain) from 25 to 27 February 2015.
EMR2015 will bring together researchers and professionals from a broad set of science and engineering disciplines with the aim of sharing on the latest developments and advances in materials and processes involved in the energy generation, transmission-distribution and storage. The connection is clear between research into novel materials and new technological solutions or improvements in materials, and the development of cleaner, cheaper safer and more efficient energy technologies.
This conference will provide an excellent opportunity for everyone involved to learn and discuss about materials, processes and systems applied to the following areas:
- Biomass – Biofuels
- Nuclear Energy and Materials
- Solar Energy
- Energy Production from Fossil Fuels
- Solar Energy
- Energy Harvesting Materials
- Fuel Cells
- Energy Transmission, Distribution and Storage
- Advances in Lighting Materials
- Wind Power
- Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Geothermal Energy
- Materials, Processes and Systems for Energy Saving and Sustainability
- Hydropower. Wave and Tidal Power
Please, take some time to read the detailed list of Topics proposed for the conference.
Please also visit the Conferences website to obtain detailed information.Organiser
Formatex Research CenterContact E-Mail URL