The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers working in different areas covering topics from rheology of complex systems, structure of liquids at solid-liquid interfaces, structure and dynamics of confined fluids and polymers. Particular interest will be devoted to research on transient structural reorientation of complex fluids in conjunction with the transient rheological material functions. Examples are time resolved small- and large-amplitude oscillatory rheology (SAOS and LAOS, respectively), start-up of flow, flow reversal, stress relaxation following steady shear, jump strain.
- 01/03/2016 Confirmation of Invited Speakers
- 21/03/2016 Open contributions Submission & Registration
- 21/05/2016 Deadline for contributions submission
- 21/06/2016 Communication of accepted contributions
- 05/07/2016 End of early bird registration
- 01/09/2016 End of registration
ILL, FZ Juelich ICS-3 and ETH-ZurichContact E-Mail URL