Integrated User Access (WP5)
Coordinator: Thomas Gutberlet, HZB
In order to structure and facilitate the construction of an integrated platform providing easier access to European national neutron and muon facilities for scientific users, this Integrated User Access Networking Activity will consider and develop
- strategies and forms for a common integrated user registration
- standardised proposal forms and templates
- optimised peer review processes and
- possible platforms for cross source beam time access
- better statistical survey on European user access
13.05.2014 - What if one could use a single platform to apply for neutron experiments in any European facility?
To submit a proposal for neutron scattering experiments can be a long procedure. Thanks to NMI3 support, a group is working on an Integrated User Access to make this procedure easier to both users and facilities. You can read the article here .
20.02.2014 - Where the users are and what the users do: A survey on NMI3 users
For information on the user survey, please have a look at the article Where the users are and what the users do: A survey on NMI3 users by Thomas Gutberlet and Stefan Janssen at Neutron News, 25(1), 2014.