List of schools supported by NMI3
NMI3 supports a group of selected European schools. For further details about each school, please click on the links below or browse the text on the left-hand side of this webpage.
Introduction to neutrons and muons
NMI3 supports schools offering an introduction to neutron and muon experimental techniques. In these schools, students are given an overview of the relevant theoretical aspects of the techniques, as well as an opportunity to perform real experiments on state-of-the-art instruments from European neutron and muon facilities.
- Baltic Neutron School, May, Estonia
- Berlin School on Neutron Scattering, March, Germany
- Bombannes summer school, May, France
- Central European Training School on Neutron Scattering, May, Hungary
- Fan du LLB, December, France
- Giornate Didattiche – Learning Days, SISN school, September, Italy/France
- HERCULES Annual Session, February/March, France
- HZG MATRAC summer school, September/October, Germany
- Journées de la Diffusion Neutronique , September, France
- Jülich Centre for Neutron Science: Laboratory Course Neutron Scattering, September, Germany
- Oxford Summer school on Neutron Scattering, September, U.K.
- ISIS Muon Spectroscopy Training School , May, U.K.
Specialist neutron schools focusing on a specific neutron technique, analysis tool or scientific discipline are necessary to attend scientists looking for a more specific type of training.
- Fullprof school, March, France
- PSI summer school, August, Switzerland